Why Would I Want To Have My Company Vehicles Wrapped?
- Your mobile billboard goes anywhere you want it to be.
- Tax advantages:
- Gas expense doubles as marketing budget.
- Your advertising campaign is now located on a depreciated asset.
- The audience for vehicle wraps is increasing, while most media are seeing their audiences decrease!
- Your vehicle wraps advertise for you even when you’re not driving it. Just park your vehicles near high traffic areas and they can act as billboards for you 24/7!
Market Research Statistics from the Outdoor Advertising Association of America
- The cost per thousand impressions on a vehicle wrap ranges from $0.35 – $0.70, while billboard advertising ranges from $1.78 – $3.56.
- Vehicle advertising boosts name recognition 15 times more effectively than the next nearest medium.
- Vehicle wraps generate an estimated 2,500 impressions per dollar, are 5600% more effective than radio and 7200% more effective than billboards.
- 98% of audiences surveyed said they notice vehicle advertisements.
- An average vehicle driven 15,000 miles per year will be visible to over 9 million other vehicles.
Q: What is a vehicle wrap?
- A: A vehicle wrap is a design that is printed on a specialized conformable adhesive vinyl that is laminated and then installed or “wrapped” directly to a vehicle. The application is so precise it is often mistaken for a custom paint job.
Q: How is a wrap designed?
- A: The customer provides us with their logo, existing artwork and as much insight as possible about their business. Our design team then mocks up a proof to give the customer a very good idea of what the design will look like on their vehicle.
Q: Are car wraps applied to windows?
- A: Yes, but only to the rear side and rear windows. Window wraps / graphics are printed on a special perforated (50/50) vinyl that allows the driver to see through the graphic covered windows.
Q: Can a wrap be removed?
- A: Yes, but we only make that guarantee for wraps that we have installed. If a low-quality or incorrect vinyl were used then that would cause multiple issues with removal (this would be discussed in more detail when your vehicle is inspected before pricing and installation).
Q: Will the wrap damage my paint?
- A: No, not during the installation of the wrap and it actually protects your paint. Please note though, that if your vehicle has been re-painted or touched up with a low number of coats (especially the clear coat) then the paint could be pulled off when the vinyl is removed at a later time. (again, this would be discussed in more detail when your vehicle is inspected before pricing and installation).
Q: Is there a guarantee or warranty on the wrap?
- A: We offer a 1 year limited installation warranty (excluding perforated window graphics) which covers any major lifting or bubbling in the material jeopardizing the effectiveness of the advertisement for 12 months from the date of vehicle delivery. The conformable vehicle wrap vinyl is guaranteed by the manufacturer not to fade, crack, or peel for up to 5 years in most locations.
Q: How long will a wrap last on my vehicle?
- A: The average life span is up to 4-5 years or even more depending on how the wrap was washed and cared for (you will be given instructions on how to properly wash and take care of the wrap upon picking up your wrapped vehicle).
Q: Whats’ the difference between a 1/2 and 3/4 (partial) or full wrap?
- A: These numbers and terms simply refer to the percentage of the car that is covered by the wrap. For smaller budgets, partial wraps can still be an effective marketing tool, but we highly recommend a full vehicle wrap for maximum impact.
Q: How long does it take to wrap a vehicle?
- A: This highly depends on the size and type of vehicle and artwork / graphics complexity, but on average 1-3 days.
Q: What are some other things you can wrap?
- A: Boats, trailers, guitars, walls (wall murals) and doors etc.