Before creating PDFs – please make sure you’ve followed the below steps.
- All colors in your document must be converted to CMYK.
- All images must be converted to CMYK.
- Set the page bleeds.
- Avoid using images directly from websites – best print quality is achieved with 200 DPI images or higher.
- Export a Print Ready PDF or upload your native files.
- If uploading native files, you must provide all images, fonts and linked files.
- For InDesign use the “Package” feature.
- For Quark use the “Collect for Output” feature.